Premier Equine Cold Water Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.23 fortnightly with More info
IMPORTANT - Next available dispatch is Wednesday 6th October.
No orders will be dispatched 28th Sept - 5th Oct
Premier Equine Cold Water Boots are a brilliant, easy alternative to cold hosing.
Full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water, the gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horses leg. Because of the anatomical design, horses can be walked around in the boots and don't have to stand still whilst wearing them. A great idea for reducing swelling, cooling down tendons or treating injuries!
To ensure you fully activate crystals when new, soak in cold water for 24 hours before first use.
• Unique design helps prevent slipping
• Soak in cold water for approx. 60 minutes before each use (24 hours first use)
• Anatomic wrapping shape makes them easy to put on & and take off
• Use for approx. 20 minute periods each session
• Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
• Designed for both front & hind legs
• Sold as a pair
With the first few initial uses, it is possible that the boots may leak some excess, non-toxic gel. This will subside with use.
Please note, the size guides provided are for front legs, you may need to consider going up a size for the hinds.