Kieffer Merino Wool Half Pad
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.48 fortnightly with More info
Made from high quality, medically-tanned Australian merino sheepskin. The wide, clear spine keeps your saddle channel clear and features elegant Kieffer logo detailing.
Sheepskin has high therapeutic value:
- Encourages air circulation and blood flow, which helps regulate your horse's body temperature, so your horse stays warm in winter and cool in summer
- High absorbency wicks sweat and moisture from the skin, leaving your horse drier and more comfortable
- Natural antibacterial properties neutralise odours
- Thick padding cushions riding impact and eases pressure points
- Medium suits approx. 16.5"-17.5" Saddle
- Large suits approx. 17.5"-18.5" Saddle
Sheepskin is naturally stain resistant, low maintenance and "self cleanings". Remember to regularly brush with a light brush and air in a safe place. This helps neutralise odours and promotes the recovery of the wool structure.
Minor marks and dirt can be removed with a damp cloth. For heavier soiling and stains, machine wash with a wool-specific laundry care product on a delicate or wool cycle, with a maximum water temperature of 30°c. Rinse in clean water and brush excess water by hand. Dry in an airy, shaded spot, never under direct heat or in full sun.