One K Defender Helmet
PRE-ORDER | Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Medium Shell comes with a Medium Liner
Large Shell comes with a Large Liner
To change the fit to a Small | 53-54cm, you need to purchase a Medium Shell and a Small Liner.
To change the fit to an XL | 59-60cm, you need to purchase a Large Shell and an XL Liner.
Small & XL or spare liners, can be purchased here.
The Defender features:
- Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Injection molded shell design
- Washable, replaceable, quick-dry, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- Stainless steel mesh
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Seven vents - two side, two front, one back, and two centre stripe vents
One K™ Helmets boast the perfect synergy between advanced technology and aesthetically pleasing design. With enough features to appeal to those seeking everything a helmet could possibly offer, wrapped in a package that traditionalists can appreciate, One K™ has the best of both worlds.
ASTM F1163 (SEI marked) - approved to current 2019 Australian standards.
The base shells for the Defender are Medium and Large.
- Use the Medium size helmet shell with a Small liner to change the fit to a Small.
- Use the Large size helmet shell with an XLarge liner to change the fit to an XLarge.
Please note, the Medium Shell is only compatible with Small & Medium Liners and the Large Shell is only compatible with Large & Extra Large Liners.
Spare liners can be purchased here.
HELMETS SIZE CHART
|Small||53-54CM (6 3/8 – 6 1/2)||Large||57-58CM (7 1/8 – 7 1/4)|
|Medium||55-56CM (6 5/8 – 6 3/4)||XLarge||59-60CM (7 3/8 – 7 1/2)|