Premier Equine Cold Water Boots
Premier Equine Cold Water Boots are a brilliant, easy alternative to cold hosing. They are full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horses leg. Because of the anatomical design, horses can be walked around in the boots and don't have to stand still whilst wearing them. A great idea for reducing swelling, cooling down tendons or treating injuries!
• Unique design helps prevent slipping
• Activate crystals by soaking in cold water
for approximately 24 hours before first use
• Soak in cold water for approximately 60 minutes
before use each time after first use
• Anatomic wrapping shape makes them easy to
put on & and take off
• Use for approx. 20 minute periods each session
• Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
• Designed for front & hind legs
• Sold as a pair
With the first few initial uses, it is possible that the boots may leak some excess gel. This will subside with use.
Small - 14hh to 14.3hh
Medium - 15hh to 16.2hh
Large - 16.3hh +
Please note, this is a guide for front legs, you may need to consider going up a size for the hinds.