Premier Equine Cold Water Compression Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $28.73 fortnightly with More info
IMPORTANT - Next available dispatch is Wednesday 6th October.
No orders will be dispatched 28th Sept - 5th Oct
Advanced, medical grade fabrics have been used to engineer this innovative cold water compression boot.
The practical solution for leg cooling after strenuous exercise. Simply soak in water for 5-8 minutes (maximum 30 minutes*), no need for ice or refrigeration.
A revolution in cooling technology aided recovery activated by moisture absorption and maintained by exposure to airflow delivered via the 3D ducted mesh. The advanced cold water fabric has been developed as part of our Air Tech range, the lining is of medical-grade providing hypo-allergenic and antibacterial properties. The material uses a unique chemistry to achieve rapid water absorption. The advanced formulation releases energy over time to provide temperatures that are 6-12° cooler than ambient temperature.
Advanced water absorption technology provides cooling
Soak in water for 5-8 minutes to activate (maximum 30 minutes*)
Medical grade cold water fabric
Hypoallergenic and antibacterial
3D ducted sports mesh for air circulation
Aids tissue recovery after strenuous exercise
Easy wrap-around design
Helps reduce swelling
Secure Velcro fastening creates compression with silicone grip ends for ease of fitting
Suitable for use in the stable & during turnout for 2-4 hours per use
Sold as a pair
The boot has been engineered to provide uniform cooling without restricting movement. The air is the element that keeps the fabric cool once it has been activated by water. The 3D sports mesh outer allows a constant flow of air to reach the cold water material which prolongs the cooling effect of the boots. Once saturated the cold water fabric is activated and provides a cold cushioned layer anatomically shaped to your horse’s leg. The adjustable Velcro straps create compression to further aid recovery.
Tips & Recommendations
- Soak in cold water for 5-8 minutes and gently squeeze out excess water before applying to the leg.
DO NOT use boots without soaking first.
- Legs should be clean before applying the boots.
- Use for no longer than 2-4 hours per use. Boots may be worn in the stable or during turnout.
- Water of an ambient temperature may be used as the fabric technology will lower the temperature.
- DO NOT soak excessively – maximum 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight box or bag once fully dry for optimum wear.
- If the boots go to body temperature, simply add cold water to reactivate. The boot can be in use during re-activation (left on the leg). Ensure dry spots are checked for at regular intervals – particularly on hot days.
- High humidity (90%) will diminish the fabrics ability for the product to provide cooling.
DO NOT soak excessively – maximum 30 minutes. Boots must be soaked in cold water for 5-8 minutes before use, ensuring thorough saturation. It is important to keep the boot saturated, DO NOT let fully dry during use.
Care & Washing Instructions
Ensure your boots are securely closed for drying. When dried, the cold water fabric will become rigid.
DO NOT fold the boots for drying – if they are unfolded or manipulated whilst dry the integrity of the fabric may be compromised.
- Hand wash & rinse only, removing hair and mud with a brush first
- DO NOT use detergent – this can deteriorate the fabrics
- Keep out of direct sunlight – this can deteriorate the fabrics
- DO NOT bleach
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT freeze
- DO NOT refrigerate