Showcraft Body Protector | Child
BETA 2009 Level 3 CE approved body protector compulsory for all Cross Country Events. Compliant with EN13158:2009 Standard.
- Complete with a secure fastening system that allows for a precise fitment.
- Ventilated mesh lining over twin layers of foam that moulds to your body shape .
- Removable sturdy nylon outer cover for easy cleaning.
When fitted correctly the vest should cover the following areas of your body:
- The whole circumference of the torso.
- The front should reach to at least 25cm below the last rib. At the side it should reach the pelvis and the back should extend at least 15cm below the top of the pelvis on an adult.
- The front of the vest should reach near the top of the sternum below the chin. The back should cover the 7th cervical vertebra which is the prominent bone at the base of the neck.
|Size (Child)||Chest Girth (cm)||Waist Girth (cm)||Over Shoulder Length (cm)|