Premier Equine Blue Sweet Iron Bevel Bit with Lozenge
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More Info
The Bevel bit allows mild leverage and offers a little more control, promoting responsiveness and a correct head carriage. The double jointed blue sweet iron mouthpiece with brass lozenge offers a higher level of comfort in the horse's mouth as it helps to prevent the pinching of the lips and bars of the mouth whilst reducing the nutcracker action of a single jointed bit.
Blue sweet iron oxidises easily which creates a warming sensation and a sweet taste in the horse's mouth, helping them to accept the bit. Please note that the blue colour will fade with use, this is normal.
- Loose ring bit with fixed rein positions
- Double jointed, blue sweet iron mouthpiece with brass alloy lozenge
- Two leverage options - attach reins to middle ring for a mild action or to the fixed point at the bottom for more leverage
- Bit rings are larger on the 5" & 5.5" so that the bit remains in proportion with the horses head
- This is NOT BD Legal
- Bit strength: Mild
To promote good hygiene and protect the longevity of your horse bit we recommend the following care regimen after every use.
1. Rinse your bit after every use under a tap to remove any saliva or debris on the surface.
2. Use a soft sponge or cloth to wipe any excess debris off of the bit, paying particular attention to joins and hinges.
3. Leave to dry naturally.