Premier Equine Air-Teque Sports Medicine Boots
Air-Tech Sports Medicine Boots have been a best seller here at Premier Equine for many years.
Made from our specialist Air-Tech ventilated neoprene the boots are highly breathable, minimising the chance of your horse's legs overheating. Velcro wrap-around straps make the boots easier to use & remove and contribute to the contouring action of the boot. A shockproof layer protects the leg against brushing or impact from strikes.
A quick and easy alternative to bandaging. Used by professionals in all sorts of disciplines including racehorse trainers, dressage trainers, dressage riders, event riders, polo players, carriage drivers and stunt riders. The outer loop back tricot is durable, easy to wash and allows for custom fitting.
Featuring a moisture wicking jersey lining that aids quick drying and has a soft hand feel, ideal for horses with sensitive skin.
Sports boots are anatomically designed and come recommended by vets for the purpose of supporting all major tendons and ligaments in your horse's legs. Jersey stretch binding that stretches with the boot for unrestricted adjustment.
SOLD IN PAIRS
- Made from Air-Tech ventilated neoprene
- Features a shockproof layer
- Strong, secure wrap-around Velcro straps
- Tendon support
- Fetlock support
- Ligament support
- Suspensory support
- Recommended by vets for support purposes
- Quicker bandage alternative
- Can be used for multiple disciplines
- Sold in pairs - x2 Boots
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- Your Air-Tech Sports Medicine Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag