Hidez Compression Hood with Ears
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.98 fortnightly with More Info
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
*Special order items (colours: blue, red, purple, fuchsia & turquoise) are not eligible for change of mind returns or size exchanges and are only returnable if faulty. Black is a standard line and may be exchanged.
The Hidez Compression Hoods apply compression which promotes increased blood flow, allowing more red and white blood cells, oxygen, vitamins and minerals to reach the area.
The entire ear area is lined with 3mm neoprene to reduce sound for noise sensitive horses.
- Relaxes and stimulates muscles.
- Alleviates stiffness, pain, tension and discomfort.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- May help prevent anxiety, stall weaving, head shaking, chomping of the bit and cribbing.
- Can be worn during transport, stabling, training or performance.
The hood may be used under a bridle or halter during training or competition, resulting in a more relaxed and focused horse.
May assist in the treatment of:
- TMJ and Poll Issues
- Anxiety Issues
- Sinus and Breathing Problems
- Focus and Behavioural Issues
Hidez products are proudly made in Sydney, Australia.
Available with optional zipper (+$30.00) as shown below. Without zipper means the hood must be pulled on.